How Oatmeal can be an Incredible Every Day Breakfast
Do you want to follow up with a nutritional diet but don‚Äôt have time to cook a whole-grained meal? You should probably switch to oatmeal.
Oatmeal is turning to be one of the most prevalent breakfasts in this modern era. Where health concerns are leading the people toward involving food items enriched with fiber and nutrients, oatmeal has proved to be a godsend for maintaining health. Consuming whole-grained and nutritious oatmeal can help shedding few pounds, lowering blood sugar, and reducing the risk of heart attack. The leading health concerns and an unhealthy lifestyle with insufficient time to cook a proper meal have made oats one of the most consuming foods. According to a research by Allied Market Research, the global oatmeal market is estimated to reach $11.90 billion at a CAGR of 1.3% by 2027. Other than being incredibly nutritious oatmeal offers several more benefits regarding health.
Oatmeal can ameliorate your health in several ways:
- Full of nutrients and vitamins: Oatmeal is a supplier of a lot of vitamins and minerals including magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, folate, copper, as well as vitamins B-1 and B-5. On the other hand, oatmeal is very low in calories, which helps losing weight.
- Plenty of antioxidants: Oatmeal is high-up in antioxidants especially avenanthramides. Avenanthramides are mostly present in plant-based compounds called polyphenols and proven to be beneficial for improving blood flow, lowering blood pressure, and reducing inflammation and itching.
- Availability of Beta-glucan: Beta-glucan is a type of soluble fiber that forms a gel-like substance when mixed with water. The mixers coat the stomach and digestive tract to feed good bacteria to increase their growth. Beta-glucan affects low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and reduces blood sugar. Consuming beta-glucan makes arteries and heart healthier.
- A delicious way of losing weight: The soluble fiber present in oatmeal gives a feeling of fullness earlier as compared to other food. Feeling full can reduce the size of the portion of the food a person will consume. On the other hand, beta-glucan promotes the growth of peptide, a hormone that decreases the risk of obesity.
- Relives constipation: Constipation is mostly experienced by elderly people, and laxatives are commonly used in such situations. However, laxatives assist in weight loss. On the other hand, oatmeal is believed to relieve constipation due to its richness in fiber.
Increased weight, high cholesterol, increased sugar, and other chronic health problems are gifted by an unhealthy lifestyle. On the other hand, busy schedules hardly provide time to prepare and eat foods that are nutritious and rich in fiber. Oatmeal is an easy way to improve your diet and meet the basic necessity of your body. Its healthy components and health benefits have raised its worth. Moreover, it has quite a lot of properties and a feeling of fullness with its delicious taste. Oatmeal is as best as a breakfast food. Try involving some oatmeal next in your breakfast, and enjoy having a healthy day ahead.
PR & Marketing Professional at EquipNet, Inc.
Jessica Hamelburg is a content marketing coordinator and social media manager for a global industrial asset management company, EquipNet, Inc. Jessica holds a Bachelor's Degree in Communications and Public Relations from Suffolk University and offers many years of experience in various forms of writing. Some of her favorite hobbies include exploring new music, creative writing and spending time with her dogs.
Food Traceability Technology Market Shows Positive Signs for Investors
Use of Carmines Has Become Pretty Extensive in the Food and Cosmetics Industry- Explore Why